Activities for your winter holiday in Val di Fassa
Experience winter in Moena
When the snow falls, the landscape is transformed and everything becomes magical. Come and discover Moena and the Val di Fassa in winter at the Hotel La Soldanella.
At your disposal:
- the ski instructor is present at the hotel on the day of arrival to book group and individual ski courses at a special rate;
- rental at the hotel on the day of arrival for skis and equipment at a special rate;
- the Dolomiti Superski, Valle Silver, Alpe Lusia Passo San Pellegrino ski passes are available for purchase at the hotel;
- the ski bus with a stop just 20 metres away to get to the Lusia-Bellamonte and Passo San Pellegrino-Falcade ski areas (€ 6.00 per week per person, € 3.00 two days per person, children under 12 free of charge). To supplement the public service, we also have a private shuttle bus.
- Moena offers the Moena Outdoor programme for walking, guided skiing and snowshoeing.
Ski throughout the valley
Moena is located close to the main lifts of both the Val di Fiemme and the Val di Fassa.
The Valle Silver Skipass allows you to ski without boundaries, on 390 kilometres of slopes and 150 lifts in the following ski areas:
- Val di Fassa-Carezza
- Val di Fiemme-Obereggen
- Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino
- San Martino di Castrozza-Passo Rolle
At Passo San Pellegrino you will also find the renowned black run "La Volata": more than 600 metres of altitude difference, for pure fun and adrenaline.